Celebrate the Bee at Sweet Bee’s Honey Festival… coming in for a landing at Long Island’s Cradle of Aviation Museum in Garden City, NY, on Sunday, November 4th, 10am-7pm.
At the Honey Fest… you’ll be able to taste and purchase local, regional and even international honeys, along with chocolates, baked goods, specialty foods, cheeses, chocolates, craft beverages (sodas, juices, meads, wines, spirits, beers, ciders, etc.) and more… all while touring one of the largest air and space museums in the world!
And there will be a lot more to do including:
* Watch Showings of “Backyard Wilderness” in the JetBlue Airways Planetarium.
* See a giant honeybee art sculpture made entirely of biodegradable balloons by Airigami of Rochester, NY.
* Attend presentations about the amazing honeybee!
* Participate in a Scavenger Hunt in the Cradle of Aviation
* Enjoy children’s activities presented by the Long Island Children’s Museum.
* Free Face Painting in the Junior Jet Club
Tickets purchased online for Sweet Bee’s Honey Festival are just $15/adult & $10/child (ages 2-12). Tickets purchased at the door are $20/adult & $15/child (ages 2-12). Children under 2 years old are free at the Cradle of Aviation Museum.
Tickets to Sweet Bee’s Honey Fest are being sold on a “time-entry” basis in order to achieve an even-flow of guests throughout the day, however once you’re in the Museum, you can stay as long as you like. If you come after your designated entry time, you may experience a delayed entry, based on the number of other guests waiting to get into the event.
See you there!